The DOC NYC Industry Badge is given to accredited industry and grants access to all pre-fest press screenings, public film screenings during the festival, DOC NYC PRO panels, DOC NYC PRO daily networking Breakfasts and Happy Hours (Nov. 8 – 15) under the following terms:
- Pre-fest press screenings: accredited badge holders will receive a schedule via email and can RSVP for any screening
- For all films/panels, tickets may be claimed beginning 15 minutes prior to show-time. Excludes Visionaries Tribute
- Sold-out shows: The Industry Badge will not provide entry to sold-out films/panels. In the case of a sold-out show, badge holders may wait in the rush-line for available seats to be released on a first-come, first-served basis and will be admitted free, space permitting.
- DOC NYC PRO daily networking Breakfasts and Happy Hours: badge holders must show their badge to be granted admittance
- Industry Badges are not transferable
- Applicant must be a lead decision-maker in scouting films for acquisition, distribution, broadcast, festival or theatrical exhibition. (i.e., this is a ‘Buyers’ badge, not a general market badge)
- There is a $75 registration fee per badge
To apply for an Industry Badge, please complete this form.
If you have further questions, you can email: info@DOCNYC.net