All festival guests & staff (ages 12 and older) are required to show proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (14 days past the final dose of the vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO), along with a photo ID in the same name, to attend DOC NYC screenings & events.
In accordance with current New York City regulations, the following will be accepted for proof of vaccination:
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
If you have purchased a ticket but are unable to provide proof of vaccination, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to provide a refund.
The following health and safety protocols are also currently in effect
- DOC NYC staff are required to wear masks.
- Guests are required to wear a mask while inside, except while eating or drinking. If you’ve forgotten your mask, we’ll be happy to provide you with one.
- Electronic ticketing and easy entry – Online ticket purchasers can skip the box office and get their Print-At-Home, mobile or Apply Wallet / Google Pay ticket scanned for entry. Additional details on this year’s program and how to purchase tickets will be announced soon!
- All venues are equipped with hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
Select festival events may have additional attendance requirements for health and safety. Any additional requirements will be included with individual event details.
We recommend all guests factor in a little extra time before the screening for the proof of vaccine & ID check process.
Select films will also be available to screen online for the 2021 festival. Additionally, we encourage you to check out DOC NYC PRO’s archived 2020 & 2021 online classes about all aspects of documentary making.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the movies!
– The DOC NYC Team
Last updated: October 19, 2021